After the successes of the previous years IKartR and international law firm CMS will again co-host an EU Competition Conference on 28 October 2021.
For the first time, the EU Competition Conference will take place virtually. As in previous years the latest developments and upcoming challenges in key areas of EU competition law will be discussed, inter alia
- Merger control - the new art 22 referral regime
- Foreign investment screening - merger control 2.0
- Horizontal restraints - reform of the EU rules
- Vertical restraints - reform of the EU rules
- Abuse of dominance - the new EU approach in digital markets
- Foreign subsidy control – merger control 3.0
Leading competition law practitioners, economists, in-house counsels, government officials, judges and academics will discuss these developments in different panels. The special guest this year is Olivier Guersent, Director-General of the Directorate General for Competition, European Commission.
More information on the conference, the speakers and how to register can be found on the EU Competition Conference website.